Advanced Concepts takes great pride in our status as a well-established cornerstone of the Long Tree community. You will be totally satisfied when you hire our fully insured, licensed, and bonded company. Because we believe that each customer deserves nothing less, we only hire the most reliable, honest, and knowledgeable people. We wholeheartedly back all of our work and are always up for the challenge of reaching difficult, seemingly insurmountable objectives. We will be pleased to discuss the specifics of your requirements and tell you exactly what our skilled team can do to meet your goals!
- Color Selection – Most people would say that step one of every painting project is the best part of all – selecting the colors you want to use in each space! Determine the mood you want to create, take into account the lighting in your room, decide whether you prefer cool or warm tones, and establish a color palette that fits your own style preferences.
- Protect the Area – Prior to getting started on any painting project, your painting contractors approach the task of covering and safeguarding your possessions, furniture, and flooring with the utmost diligence and care.
- Prepare Surfaces – These detailed steps are essential if you want the paint to adhere smoothly and look professional. We will fix all holes and defects, sand wood surfaces, caulk and/or prime as needed, clear stains and dust, and remove old paint.
- Apply Paint – This is where our painting service truly stands out! Every one of our Long Tree painters places a high priority on meticulous attention to detail and employs expert techniques to achieve a flawless, professional outcome.
- Clean Up – Hiring an expert painting contractor offers numerous benefits, and their remarkable attention to detail extends to the cleanup process. Your interior painter will leave everything just as we found it, allowing you to step right in and start enjoying your refreshed space.
- Walk-Through Inspection – At our Long Tree painting company, we deem a project complete only when our customers are completely satisfied. We will walk through your commercial property or home alongside you, look at every little detail, and confirm that our painters in Long Tree have gone above and beyond your expectations.
Water-Based Latex Paint is the top formula on the market. It offers a diverse range of sheens, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects, and is known for its ease of cleaning and eco-friendly properties. Water-based paint is also known to hold its color long-term.
Oil-Based Paint, commonly known as alkyd paint, is known for its longevity, robustness, and affordability. While they are an excellent option for trim and molding, these paints are acknowledged for posing a greater challenge when applied by non-professionals.
High-Gloss Paint is the most durable, stain-resistant, moisture-resistant, and cleanable sheen you can choose. Its high-sheen finish not only enhances aesthetics, but also seals and strengthens surfaces, so our painting company’s recommendation is to apply it to high-touch areas like cabinetry and doors.
Semi-Gloss Paint is celebrated for its moisture resistance, ease of cleaning, and striking reflectivity. It is an ideal choice for environments with high humidity, such as bathrooms or laundry rooms, and it stands out as a smart option for enhancing woodwork, doors, trim, and various other surfaces.
Eggshell Paint is long-lasting, practical, semi-washable, stain-resistant, and an ideal solution to hiding defects in low- to medium-traffic areas, such as living rooms, entryways, or hallways.
Flat and Matte Paint is often used to conceal imperfections in low-traffic spaces (such as offices or formal dining rooms) because its flaw-concealing formula is easy to touch up, possesses light-absorbing properties, and yields a velvety smooth finish.
Satin Paint, known for its velvety texture, excels in its capacity to endure the daily challenges of spaces like bathrooms and kitchens. It is durable and easy to clean. However, because its sheen can accentuate defects, your painter in Long Tree may advise against using it on walls with imperfections.
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Pigments are responsible for making paint the exact color you want. Insoluble, finely-ground chemicals or minerals like zinc oxide, iron oxide, or titanium dioxide are often used.
Additives, primarily used as fillers, also function as anti-fungicidal compounds capable of altering paint properties, absorbing ultraviolet radiation to prevent fading, and enhancing paint performance, among other functions.
Solvents are a crucial instrument for a painter, as they enable professionals to masterfully regulate the fluidity and consistency of their medium. The most common solvents typically include mineral spirits or alcohol for oil-based paints and water for water-based products.
Binders or Resins act as a glue that holds pigments together, and they are also useful during the application process since they help paint adhere to surfaces. Common binders are linseed oil, soybean oil, and epoxy, alkyd, or acrylic polymers (three different resin varieties).
…reduces the overall cost of painting because less paint is required – particularly when the color of a room is changed.
…raw wood seals tannins into the surface, which is important for preventing yellowing.
…improves the durability and longevity of the paint job.
…slick, smooth surfaces enhances the bond, giving the paint something to adhere to.
…doors, trim, and other surfaces formerly coated with oil-based paint enables a house painter to use water-based paint on the surface.
…porous materials like brick or drywall provides a seal that inhibits excessive paint absorption.