Advanced Concepts has long been a beloved part of the Ken Caryl community. You can be certain that you’ll always be satisfied when you choose our fully insured, bonded, and licensed company. We only hire the most seasoned, reliable, and trustworthy employees because we know our devoted customers deserve nothing less. We fully stand behind all of our work, and we are always up to the task of accomplishing difficult, seemingly insurmountable objectives. Contact us to schedule an in-depth consultation where we will talk about your needs and explain exactly what our team of professionals can do to make your life easier!
Satin Paint, known for its velvety texture, excels in its capacity to endure the daily challenges of spaces like bathrooms and kitchens. It is both long-lasting and simple to clean. However, because its sheen can accentuate imperfections, your painter in Ken Caryl will likely advise against using it on walls with flaws.
Semi-Gloss Paint is highly reflective, resistant to moisture, and easy to clean. It is an excellent choice for trim, woodwork, and doors, and it is also suitable for humid areas, such as laundry rooms and bathrooms.
High-Gloss Paint is unmatched in its stain resistance, longevity, ease of cleaning, and moisture resistance. Since the high-sheen finish seals surfaces as it hardens, our painting company suggests using it on high-touch areas, such as doors or cabinets.
Flat and Matte Paint is often used to conceal imperfections in low-traffic spaces (such as offices or formal dining rooms) because its flaw-hiding formula is light-absorbing, easy to touch up, and provides a velvety smooth finish.
Eggshell Paint is renowned for its durability, practicality, semi-washable nature, stain resistance, and its exceptional performance in concealing imperfections in low to medium-traffic spaces, like hallways, entryways, and living rooms.
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Binders or Resin act as a bonding agent for pigments and enhance paint adhesion to surfaces upon application. Linseed oil, soybean oil, and epoxy, acrylic, or alkyd polymers (three different resin types) are common binders.
Pigments are the ingredient that imparts the precise color you desire in paint. They are composed of finely powdered, insoluble minerals or compounds such as titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, or iron oxide.
Additives are often underestimated because, although they are most commonly associated with their role as fillers, they also serve to absorb UV light, prevent fading, enhance paint performance, incorporate anti-fungicidal agents capable of altering the formula’s properties, and more.
Solvents serve as an effective tool for a painter to manage the texture and fluidity of their medium. Commonly used solvents encompass water (for water-based paints), alcohol, or mineral spirits (for oil-based paints).
Oil-Based Paint, otherwise known as alkyd paint, is cost-effective, durable, and long-lasting. They are an excellent option for use on moldings and trims, but they are known to be tougher for non-professionals to apply.
Water-Based Latex Paint is the most popular paint formulation. It boasts environmental friendliness, ease of cleaning, versatility for both indoor and outdoor applications, and a range of sheen options. Water-based paint is also celebrated for its ability to maintain color over time.
…improves the paint job’s durability and lifespan.
…reduces the overall cost of painting because less paint is required – particularly when the color of a room is changed.
…porous materials, such as brick or drywall, creates a seal that prevents excess paint absorption.
…smooth, slick surfaces gives the paint something to grip to, improving adhesion of the product.
…raw wood binds the tannins into the surface, preventing the surface from yellowing.
…doors, trim, and other painted surfaces allow a house painter to apply water-based paint on surfaces previously painted with an oil-based formula.
- Color Selection – Most people would agree that the most delightful aspect of any painting project is the process of selecting the colors for each room! Determine the atmosphere you wish to establish, consider the room’s lighting, decide whether you lean toward cool or warm tones, and create a color palette that aligns with your unique style preferences.
- Protect the Area – Before officially starting any painting project, your painting contractors take the task of covering and protecting your belongings, furniture, and flooring incredibly seriously.
- Prepare Surfaces – Prior to beginning the painting process, we pay close attention to detail to guarantee a flawless, professional finish. We’ll fix any holes or flaws, clean stains and dust, remove old paint, sand any wood surfaces that need it, and prime and/or caulk as needed.
- Apply Paint – This is where our seasoned painting service puts our talent and experience to work! Each of our Ken Caryl painters pays special attention to detail and uses experienced techniques to deliver a professional, impeccable finish.
- Clean Up – Among the numerous benefits of hiring a professional painting contractor is their meticulous attention to detail, which extends to the post-painting cleanup. Your interior painter will make sure there’s no evidence of our work – aside from your beautiful walls, of course! – so you can start enjoying the new look right away.
- Walk-Through Inspection – At our Ken Caryl painting company, our job is not done until you’re completely satisfied. We will conduct a thorough walk-through of your commercial facility or home with you by our side, meticulously examining every detail and verifying that our painters in Ken Caryl have not only met, but surpassed your expectations.