Advanced Concepts is proud to be widely recognized in the Centennial area. Our business is completely insured, licensed, and bonded, so you can rest assured that you’ll be in excellent hands when you work with us. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our careful selection of the most reliable, dependable, and experienced individuals, because we believe that our customers deserve nothing but the very best. We take pride in every project we’ve completed over the past few decades, and we take every opportunity to go above and beyond for our customers. Contact us to set up an in-depth consultation, during which we can discuss your criteria and explain exactly what our team of pros can do to meet and exceed your expectations!
Oil-Based Paint, often called alkyd paint, is long-lasting, sturdy, and inexpensive. While they excel in applications on moldings and trims, these paints are recognized for being more challenging for non-professionals to work with.
Water-Based Latex Paint reigns as the market’s most sought-after product. With its wide array of available sheens, suitability for both indoor and outdoor projects, ease of cleaning, and eco-friendly characteristics, it’s a favorite among many. Many individuals opt for water-based paint due to its capacity to preserve color over long periods of time.
…doors, trim, and other painted surfaces allow a house painter to apply water-based paint on surfaces previously painted with an oil-based formula.
…makes the paint job more durable and long-lasting.
…porous surfaces, like drywall and brick, forms a seal that works to prevent excess amounts of paint from absorbing.
…reduces total painting costs because less product is required, particularly when room colors are changed.
…slick, smooth surfaces enhances the bond, giving the paint something to adhere to.
…raw wood seals tannins into the surface, which is important for preventing yellowing.
- Color Selection – Perhaps the most enjoyable step in every painting project is selecting the ideal color for each room! When you’re designing a unique color palette for your home, think about your own personal style, the lighting in the rooms, your tone preference (cool or warm), and the ambiance you want to create throughout your home.
- Protect the Area – Your painting contractors approach the responsibility of covering and preserving your valuable possessions, furniture, and flooring with utmost seriousness before we initiate any painting project.
- Prepare Surfaces – These essential measures are crucial for achieving a smooth application and a professionally painted appearance. We will fill all imperfections and holes, clean stains and dust, remove old paint, sand wood surfaces, and caulk and/or prime wherever necessary.
- Apply Paint – This is the stage where our painting service truly excels! Each of our Centennial painters pays close attention to every detail and uses expert techniques to produce a professional, flawless finish.
- Clean Up – Among the numerous benefits of hiring a professional painting contractor is their meticulous attention to detail, which extends to the post-painting cleanup. Your interior painter will ensure that everything is returned to its original state, enabling you to step right in and relish your newly painted room as soon as we leave.
- Walk-Through Inspection – Our Centennial painting company does not consider the goal accomplished unless you are beyond satisfied. We’ll walk around your home or business with you, inspecting every last detail to guarantee that our painters in Centennial have exceeded your expectations.
Satin Paint, because of its velvety feel, can resist the daily wear and tear of spaces such as kitchens and bathrooms. It’s simple to clean and long-lasting. Because its shine can draw attention to defects, your painter in Centennial will not recommend it for flawed walls.
Flat & Matte Paint is frequently used to hide flaws in low-traffic areas (such as offices or formal dining rooms) because its formula, designed to mask flaws, is light-absorbing, easy to touch up, and yields a velvety smooth finish.
Eggshell Paint is known for its durability, versatility, stain resistance, semi-washability, and its suitability for concealing imperfections in low to medium-traffic areas, like living rooms, entryways, or hallways.
Semi-Gloss Paint is moisture-resistant, easy to clean, and beautifully reflective. It is an excellent choice for trim, woodwork, and doors, and it is also suitable for humid areas, such as laundry rooms and bathrooms.
High-Gloss Paint is the ultimate option for moisture resistance, stain resistance, ease of cleaning, and long-lasting durability. Since the high-sheen finish seals surfaces as it hardens, our painting company suggests using it on high-touch areas, such as doors or cabinets.
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Solvents are an essential tool to a painter because they help professionals control the flow and consistency of the medium. Frequently used solvents are water (for water-based formulations), alcohol, or mineral spirits (for oil-based formulations).
Pigments are the ingredients that give paint its distinct color. They are made from finely-ground, insoluble minerals or chemicals such as titanium dioxide, iron oxide, or zinc oxide.
Additives are primarily acknowledged for their role as fillers, but they also play a crucial role in absorbing UV radiation to prevent fading, enhancing paint performance, and incorporating anti-fungicidal agents capable of modifying the formula’s characteristics, among other functions.
Binders or Resin bind pigments together like adhesive and help paint stick to surfaces when applied. Acrylic, epoxy, or alkyd polymers (three forms of resin), linseed oil, or soybean oil are common binders.