Advanced Concepts is a proud and long-standing member of the Denver community. You will be totally satisfied when you hire our fully insured, licensed, and bonded company. Because our loyal customers deserve nothing less, our staff only includes the most trustworthy, experienced, and reliable individuals. We take pride in every project we’ve completed over the years and look forward to any opportunity to exceed our customers’ greatest expectations. We would be honored to discuss your needs in-depth and tell you exactly what our seasoned team can do for you!
…reduces total painting costs because less product is required, particularly when room colors are changed.
…raw wood seals the tannins in the surface, which is crucial to prevent yellowing.
…doors, trim, and other painted surfaces allow a house painter to apply water-based paint on surfaces previously painted with an oil-based formula.
…improves the paint job’s durability and lifespan.
…smooth, slick surfaces gives the paint something to grip to, improving adhesion of the product.
…porous materials, such as brick or drywall, creates a seal that prevents excess paint absorption.
- Color Selection – Most people would agree that the most enjoyable part of any painting project is deciding the colors to use in every room! Determine the ambiance you wish to create, pinpoint your preference for warm or cool tones, take the room’s lighting into account, and create a color palette that mirrors your unique style preferences.
- Protect the Area – Your painting contractors will go to great lengths to protect your floors, furniture, and other belongings by carefully covering everything before the project begins.
- Prepare Surfaces – Prior to beginning the painting process, we pay close attention to detail to guarantee a flawless, professional finish. We will fix all holes and defects, sand wood surfaces, caulk and/or prime as needed, clear stains and dust, and remove old paint.
- Apply Paint – This is where our painting service truly stands out! Our skilled Denver painters have the expertise to utilize proven techniques and meticulously focus on both significant and minor details, guaranteeing a flawless, professional result.
- Clean Up – Among the numerous advantages of choosing a skilled painting contractor is their commitment to attention to detail, which also applies to the cleanup process. Your interior painter will ensure that everything is returned to its original state, enabling you to step right in and relish your newly painted room as soon as we leave.
- Walk-Through Inspection – Our Denver painting company doesn’t consider our job complete until you have a smile on your face. We will walk through your commercial facility or home with you, inspecting every aspect and confirming that our painters in Denver have exceeded your expectations.
Flat & Matte Paint is a velvety-finish, light-absorbing, flaw-concealing product. It’s primarily used for camouflaging imperfections or refreshing low-traffic areas like formal dining rooms or offices.
Satin Paint is remarkably resilient in high-traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms, thanks to its velvety finish. It offers long-lasting durability and ease of cleaning. However, due to its higher sheen potentially highlighting imperfections, your painter in Denver may recommend against using it on walls with flaws.
High-Gloss Paint is the most moisture-resistant, stain-resistant, easily cleanable, and long-lasting choice. Its high-shine finish not only provides a sleek appearance, but also hardens and seals surfaces, so our painting company highly recommends it for cabinets, doors, and other frequently-touched surfaces.
Eggshell Paint is stain-resistant, semi-washable, adaptable, and long-lasting, making it an ideal solution to hiding defects in low- to medium-traffic areas, such as living rooms, entryways, or hallways.
Semi-Gloss Paint is strikingly reflective, easy to clean, and moisture-resistant. It is a great option for trim, doors, woodwork, and the like, and it is also well-suited for humid spaces, such as laundry rooms and bathrooms.
Oil-Based Paint, otherwise known as alkyd paint, is cost-effective, durable, and long-lasting. While they excel in applications on moldings and trims, these paints are recognized for being more challenging for non-professionals to work with.
Water-Based Latex Paint ranks as the leading choice in the market. It is environmentally conscious, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, simple to clean, and comes in a range of sheens. Many individuals opt for water-based paint due to its capacity to preserve color over long periods of time.
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Binders or Resins function as a binding agent, much like glue, holding pigments together and aiding in the adhesion of paint to surfaces during application. Common binders consist of linseed oil, soybean oil, and epoxy, acrylic, or alkyd polymers (three different resin types).
Solvents play a significant role for a painter, granting them the ability to carefully control the fluidity and texture of their medium. Common solvents include water (for water-based paints), alcohol, or mineral spirits (for oil-based paints).
Pigments are responsible for imparting the specific color you wish to achieve in paint. Examples of the insoluble, finely crushed compounds or minerals used in pigments include iron oxide, zinc oxide, and titanium dioxide.
Additives, although primarily used as fillers, are also anti-fungicidal compounds that can change the properties of paint, absorb ultraviolet radiation to prevent fading, increase paint performance, and more.