Advanced Concepts is a trusted and long-standing presence within the Littleton community. As a locally owned and operated business, we hold all the necessary licenses, bonds, and insurance, making it easy to entrust your project to our team of seasoned experts. Because we believe that each customer deserves nothing less, we only hire the most reliable, honest, and knowledgeable people. We take pride in every project we’ve completed over the years and look forward to any opportunity to exceed our customers’ greatest expectations. We would be thrilled to engage in a detailed discussion about your specific needs and illustrate precisely what our experienced team can achieve for you!
Oil-Based Paint, also referred to as alkyd paint, offers a cost-effective, enduring, and long-lasting solution. While they excel in applications on moldings and trims, these paints are recognized for being more challenging for non-professionals to work with.
Water-Based Latex Paint stands as the top-selling product in the market. It is environmentally friendly, easy to clean, versatile enough for indoor or outdoor use, and available in a variety of sheens. Water-based paint is also hailed for its long-term color retention.
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Solvents are an essential tool to a painter because they help professionals control the flow and consistency of the medium. Commonly used solvents are water (for water-based formulas), alcohol, or mineral spirits (for oil-based formulas).
Pigments are the ingredient that imparts the precise color you desire in paint. Examples of the insoluble, finely crushed compounds or minerals used in pigments include iron oxide, zinc oxide, and titanium dioxide.
Additives are often underestimated because, although they are most commonly associated with their role as fillers, they also serve to absorb UV light, prevent fading, enhance paint performance, incorporate anti-fungicidal agents capable of altering the formula’s properties, and more.
Binders or Resin function like glue, holding pigments together and facilitating paint adhesion to surfaces upon application. Common binders include acrylic, alkyd, or epoxy polymers (three types of resin), soybean oil, or linseed oil.
…smooth, slick surfaces provides the paint something to grab onto, boosting product adhesion.
…raw wood allows tannins to be sealed into the surface, which plays a key role in preventing yellowing.
…porous materials, such as brick or drywall, creates a seal that prevents excess paint absorption.
…trim, doors, and other oil-based paint-coated surfaces allows the home painter to put water-based paint on top.
…reduces the overall cost of painting because less paint is required – particularly when the color of a room is changed.
…improves the paint job’s durability and lifespan.
- Color Selection – Undoubtedly, the most exciting aspect of any painting project is the process of selecting the ideal color for each space! When designing a distinct color palette for your home, take into consideration your personal style, the room’s lighting, the desired ambiance throughout your home, and your preference between warm and cool tones.
- Protect the Area – Before beginning the project, your painting contractors will take meticulous measures to safeguard your floors, furniture, and other possessions by skillfully covering them.
- Prepare Surfaces – Before embarking on any painting journey, we dedicate ourselves to meticulous attention to detail to ensure an impeccable, professional outcome. Our preparatory steps include filling any holes or imperfections, sanding any necessary wood surfaces, eliminating old paint, clearing away dust and stains, and applying primer and/or caulk as required.
- Apply Paint – It’s here that our painting service truly gets to shine! Each of our Littleton painters pays special attention to detail and uses experienced techniques to deliver a professional, impeccable finish.
- Clean Up – When you hire an expert painting contractor, you enjoy a number of advantages – and their impressive attention to detail applies to cleanup as well. Your interior painter will ensure that there is no trace of our presence – other than your lovely walls, of course! – so you can focus on enjoying your newly updated space.
- Walk-Through Inspection – At our Littleton painting company, we deem a project complete only when our customers are completely satisfied. We’ll walk around your home or business with you, inspecting every last detail to guarantee that our painters in Littleton have exceeded your expectations.
Flat & Matte Paint is frequently used to hide flaws in low-traffic areas (such as offices or formal dining rooms) because its flaw-hiding formula is light-absorbing, easy to touch up, and provides a velvety smooth finish.
Eggshell Paint is long-lasting, practical, semi-washable, stain-resistant, and an excellent way to conceal flaws in low or medium-traffic areas, like entryways, hallways, or living rooms.
Satin Paint, with its velvety texture, is unrivaled in its ability to withstand the daily demands of spaces like bathrooms or kitchens. It’s easy to clean and durable. Because its shine can draw attention to defects, your painter in Littleton will not recommend it for flawed walls.
High-Gloss Paint is unmatched in its stain resistance, longevity, ease of cleaning, and moisture resistance. Its glossy finish not only adds a sleek look, but also seals and toughens surfaces, which is why our painting company finds it to be the ideal choice for use on doors, cabinetry, and other frequently-touched surfaces.
Semi-Gloss Paint offers an impressive reflective quality, effortless cleaning, and resistance to moisture. It is an ideal choice for environments with high humidity, such as bathrooms or laundry rooms, and it stands out as a smart option for enhancing woodwork, doors, trim, and various other surfaces.