Advanced Concepts feels honored to serve our neighbors and friends in Commerce City and far beyond. You will be more than satisfied when you choose our completely bonded, licensed, and insured company. We only hire the most dependable, honest, and educated personnel because we feel that each customer deserves the best of the best. We consistently strive to exceed expectations and go the extra mile for our valued customers. We would be thrilled to engage in a detailed discussion about your specific needs and illustrate precisely what our experienced team can achieve for you!
Paint contains four main ingredients:
Binders or Resin hold pigments together like glue, and they also help paint adhere to surfaces upon application. Common binders include acrylic, alkyd, or epoxy polymers (three types of resin), soybean oil, or linseed oil.
Additives might be considered mere fillers, but these anti-fungicidal agents can also alter the properties of paint, improve its performance, absorb ultraviolet light to prevent fading, and more.
Solvents are a great way for a painter to control the consistency and flow of the medium. The most common solvents include mineral spirits or alcohol for oil-based paint or water for water-based products.
Pigments are in charge of giving paint the exact color you desire. Insoluble, finely-ground chemicals or minerals like zinc oxide, iron oxide, or titanium dioxide are often used.
- Color Selection – The first step of any painting project is arguably the most fun – choosing the perfect color for each room! Decide what kind of ambiance you want to create, hone in on whether you prefer warm or cool tones, consider the lighting in your space, and design a color palette that reflects your one-of-a-kind style preferences.
- Protect the Area – Your painting contractors will go to great lengths to protect your floors, furniture, and other belongings by carefully covering everything before the project begins.
- Prepare Surfaces – To ensure a smooth, professional finish, attention to detail is required before the painting even begins. We’ll fill any holes or imperfections, sand any wood surfaces that require it, remove old paint, clean dust and stains, and prime and/or caulk as needed.
- Apply Paint – This is where our painting service really shines! Our expert Commerce City painters will use tried-and-true techniques and focus on details large and small to ensure a flawless, professional finish.
- Clean Up – One of many benefits of hiring an expert painting contractor is their meticulous attention to detail, which extends to the cleanup process. Your interior painter will leave everything just as we found it, allowing you to step right in and start enjoying your refreshed space.
- Walk-Through Inspection – Our Commerce City painting company doesn’t consider our job complete until you have a smile on your face. We’ll walk through the home or commercial property with you, pore over every fine detail, and ensure that our painters in Commerce City have exceeded your every expectation.
Water-Based Latex Paint is the most popular product on the market. It is environmentally friendly, easy to clean, versatile enough for indoor or outdoor use, and available in a variety of sheens. Water-based paint is also known to hold its color long-term.
Oil-Based Paint, or alkyd paint, is long-lasting, durable, and affordable. These paints may be more difficult for non-professionals to apply, but they are a great choice for trims and moldings.
Flat and Matte Paint is a light-absorbing, velvety-finish, easy-to-touch-up, flaw-concealing formula, and it’s most commonly used to hide imperfections or update low-traffic areas, such as formal dining rooms or offices.
Eggshell Paint is durable, versatile, stain-resistant, semi-washable, and an excellent way to conceal flaws in low or medium-traffic areas, like entryways, hallways, or living rooms.
Satin Paint has an exceptional ability to withstand the daily wear and tear of rooms like kitchens or bathrooms due to its velvety finish. It’s easy to clean and durable. Since its sheen can highlight flaws, your painter in Commerce City will not suggest it for walls with imperfections.
Semi-Gloss Paint is moisture-resistant, easy to clean, and beautifully reflective. It works beautifully in humid areas like bathrooms or laundry rooms, and it is also a smart choice for woodwork, doors, trim, and more.
High-Gloss Paint is the most durable, stain-resistant, moisture-resistant, and cleanable sheen you can choose. Because the high-shine finish hardens and seals surfaces, our painting company recommends it for cabinets, doors, and other high-touch areas.
…porous materials, such as brick or drywall, creates a seal that prevents excess paint absorption.
…trim, doors, and other surfaces previously coated with oil-based paint allows the house painter to apply water-based paint on top.
…reduces the overall cost of painting because less paint is required – particularly when the color of a room is changed.
…raw wood seals the tannins in the surface, which is crucial to prevent yellowing.
…slick, smooth surfaces improves adhesion, so the paint will have something to stick to.
…improves the durability and longevity of the paint job.
For the best local painting service in Commerce City, call Advanced Concepts today at (303) 409-0020.